DNS Jumper is a free software product for easily changing DNS on a computer or laptop while browsing the Internet. Often people face problems with slow loading of pages or restricted access to them. In this case, the presented software product will come to the rescue. The utility performs the function of searching for available servers and selects the fastest and safest among them, after which the user can easily switch to it. This application is light and intuitive. You don't need to be a professional to understand how it works. The program does almost all the work for the user. Download the official version of DNS Jumper for free from our website.
The utility is designed to be downloaded to computers and laptops running the Windows operating system.
- The utility helps users to access banned sites that have been closed for some reason. It competently bypasses prohibitions and opens the page for the user quickly and safely.
- Provides the device with protection while working on the Internet, since it uses only secure and verified servers. If the program notices something suspicious on the server, it will not connect to it and risk protecting the computer.
- The presence of the parental control function. With the help of the presented program, you can easily restrict access to unwanted sites for your children. To do this, just run the utility and use the Family Safe DNS function.
- Increase the page loading speed. The main objective of the program is to increase the speed of the Internet and the browser by connecting to the fastest server.
- The application is light and intuitive. You will understand it, even if you have never used anything like it before. The settings are extremely clear and convenient.
- Distributed for free.
If you are tired of not being able to freely visit the pages you want and the slow Internet speed, then DNS Jumper will help you solve these problems. This application will provide your device with security during the network, will find the fastest server, and will also help to circumvent restrictions on access to sites.